Based in Boulder, Colorado, Clean Energy Action works at the local, state, and national level on issues related to clean energy and climate change mitigation.
Clean Energy Action works to accelerate the transition to a post-fossil-fuel world by:
- Educating citizens on the technical limits and financial, environmental, and public health impacts of fossil fuel use and on the value of viable clean energy options
- Supporting data-driven, informed action in coal- and gas-reliant states
- Conducting and disseminating research on coal supplies, gas extraction, and renewable energy technologies, transmission, and distribution
- Driving energy democracy by engaging stakeholders about the future of public utilities and about local energy generation opportunities
- Inspiring communities to envision the integrated renewable energy future
CEA aims to achieve its goals through Citizen Power by inspiring, training, and empowering citizens to advocate for increased reliance on clean energy such as energy efficiency and renewable power.
Clean Energy Action
PO Box 1399
Boulder, CO 80306