Clean Energy Action’s social media guidelines are designed to encourage and facilitate free, open, and fact-based conversations relating to our issues, while maintaining a safe and respectful environment for all users.
In keeping with this goal, we encourage respectful debate on our social media platforms, and we remind users that the comments posted by individual users not affiliated with our organization do not necessarily reflect the views of Clean Energy Action. However, in order to maintain a safe space for our community and to reflect our dedication to education and data-driven discussion, our moderators reserve the right to remove content and/or block users who violate our guidelines.
- Obscene or profane content, including misspellings designed to suggest obscenities or
- Threats, personal invectives and attacks, or any content designed to intimidate users
- Discriminatory content and hate speech
- Commercial and/or marketing appeals or advertisements
- Indecent, sexually explicit, or pornographic content
- Inappropriate publication of confidential and/or personal information or photographs
- False or counterfactual content, including libel, slander and defamation
- Information misrepresented in such a way so to intentionally mislead other users
- Content promoting or encouraging illegal activity
- Content promoting other media, including other websites or publications, that violate any of these guidelines
If you have a question about any of our guidelines, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.