CEA 2015 Community Energy Fair
Fun & Games, Speakers, Exhibits,
Something for the Whole Family!
Join our community in celebrating clean energy and the Summer Solstice at CEA’s first Community Energy Fair!
For the Grownups:
- Nationally-Known speakers: Hunter Lovins, Natural Capitalism Solutions; Chuck Kutscher, National Renewable Energy Labs; Ken Regelson, EnergyShouldBe.org; and Leslie Glustrom, CleanEnergyAction.org.
- Exhibitors: highlighting local clean energy and energy efficiency oriented companies and organizations.
- Picnic Table Talks: Informal discussions with an array of different advocates and experts in energy policy and technology. Have a burning question? Get it answered!
- Alternative Vehicle Demonstrations: Take an electric car for a spin or try out a family cargo bike. We may even have a fuel-cell based vehicle from NREL.
- Silent Auction: fundraiser for CEA, with lots of great schwag donated by local businesses!
For the Kiddos:
- Ride the CEA energy bike, and see just how much work it takes to power a light bulb!
- A “Capture the Coal Plant” family field game.
- Carnival games and art activity booths.
- Connect with other youth working on climate change.
For more information or to volunteer at the Community Energy Fair, email our organizing team at email@example.com. If you would like to become a sponsor or exhibitor at the fair, please fill out this form online, and select your desired sponsorship level.
Note that all sponsors of CEA’s 2015 Community Energy Fair must be committed to maximizing energy conservation & efficiency, and achieving a renewable energy-dominated electricity system in Colorado no later than 2030.
A special thanks to our sponsors, Boulder Weekly and Boulderganic!