Wednesday, November 28th 6:00 PM
George Reynolds Branch Library
3539 Table Mesa Drive, Boulder CO 80305
Join Clean Energy Action this Wednesday evening at George Reynolds Branch Library for a panel discussion of the question: what’s next for Colorado energy policy? Our panel will feature professionals from a wide variety of energy-policy related disciplines and attempt to hone in on the solutions that bear promise in delivering the clean energy future that we know is possible.
Clean Energy Action Founder Leslie Glustrom will moderate the panel discussion. Panelists and subject matter expertise include:
- Micah Parkin – Executive Director of 350 Colorado, Fossil methane and fracking
- Steve Szabo – Boulder County Renewable Energy Society, Tri-State Utility Reform
- Carl Lawrence – CEO of Swift Tram, Elevated transportation options
- Laurent Meillon – Capitol Solar Energy, Solar Thermal Policy
- Johnathon Rogers – Energetics, Electricity Competition and “Conventional Transportation”
- Vincent Calvano – Attorney, Black Hills Energy Issues
Hope to see you there!