Clean Energy Action is excited to invite you to participate in the second annual Community Energy Fair, Saturday, June 25th from 8 am to 3 pm at Central Park in downtown Boulder. This year’s Fair promises to be bigger and better than last year’s as we’ll be set up right next to the Boulder County Farmers’ Market.
** 2016 SPEAKER LINEUP FINALIZED **
9:00 AM Martin Ogle- “Fire and Photosynthesis; Our Energy Future”
Founder, Entrepreneurial Earth LLC; Chief Naturalist, No. VA Regional Park Authority, 1985-2012; long-time energy educator
9:30 AM Russell Mendell- “Yes for Health and Safety Over Fracking – CO Ballot Initiatives 75 and 78”
Clean energy advocate and activist working with Coloradans Against Fracking, Earth Guardians and other organizations
10:00 AM Dr. James White- “Climate Change: What’s happening now, and what’s to come”
11:30 AM Hunter Lovins- “Triumph of the Sun Revisited: It’s Over, Renewables Win”
12:30 PM Ken Regelson-“100% Renewables-Let’s Go!”
1:30 Dr. Kevin Trenberth- “Our planet is running a fever: global warming is happening”
2:30 Luke Straka- “Climate, Health, and the Latino Community”
There will be something for everyone:
- Electric vehicles on display,
- Opportunities to take action for a wide range of causes,
- Art activities for kids,
- Capture the Coal Plant field game,
- Cookies baked in a solar oven, and more!
Interested in volunteering at the Energy Fair? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Participating businesses and nonprofits will have a great opportunity to:
- Share products, services, and their mission with the clean energy-loving public,
- Connect with other organizations and businesses in the Metro area clean energy, efficiency, and climate action scene, and
- Learn from interesting, inspiring, and influential speakers.
Space is limited, so be sure to register now and reserve your sponsorship and booth by May 15th, the early bird rates deadline.
Go to this link to see sponsorship levels and to sign up to become a sponsor today!